2015년 9월 26일 토요일

EW2-020, Jihyeon Baeg, 14010013, 1st Draft Descriptive Paragraph Post

Jihyeon Baeg
EW2-020
September 26, 2015

<My Friendly Cafe, Beansbins Coffee>

       The cafe, Beansbins Coffee is my best place where I can concentrate my works. The Beansbins

Coffee is a franchise company, so I especailly go to the store around Samgakji station in Seoul.

Whenever I need to do a lot of works, I often go to this cafe to deal with my tasks. First of all, the

cafe is warm and cozy, so I can absorbed in the works. The interior is decorated with brown color.

The illuminations are yellow light, and the tables, chairs, and blinds are brown. Also the floor is dark

brown. So when I went to this cafe, I healed my mental by here's warm atmosphere. Second, there are

many customers at mealtime, so I can indulge in my works only. The store is such a small cafe, but

it's fulled with many tables and people. Many foreigners also come here because it's in Yongsan-gu.

So I can hardly find any seat at mealtime. At that time, it's a little bit loud. But mostly I can focus on

my tasks if there has some noise. In addition, I can drink some coffee made from El Salvador's coffee

beans. There is some boxes which are full of coffee beans. Many customers can choose the kind of

coffee beans, and I really like the scent and taste of El Salvador's coffee. It makes me more

concentrate. Fourth, this Beansbins Coffee is eco-friendly. There is a tiny park around the cafe. The

cafe has walls of glass, so I can see the beautiful park and feel coolness of green color. I think the

green color makes my feeling calm, and I can concentrate my tasks. In sum up, my friendly cafe,

Beansbins is the perfect place to concentrate for me because of warmth, proper noise, delicious

coffee, and eco-friendly.




Reference

(2013, October 18). retrieved
from http://blog.naver.com/gagasong1126/80200024386 on September 26, 2015.

댓글 3개:

  1. Hi, Jihyeon.
    I have read your paragraph again with great pleasure. While I read your paragraph, I can easily imagine this cafe which you said. If I have a chance to go to this cafe, I want to feel the atmosphere. I think you wrote really well, but I would like to give you some advice. Firtst, It is semantically natural to write 'and' rather than 'so' in the 2nd sentence. Second, Gary said "Do not start a sentence with 'FANBOYS', but you broke this rule twice in 8th, 12th and 14th sentences. Thank you for the opportunity to share your thoughts about your ideal place. Be joyful holidays!!
    Bye~
    Kyeong-Seok

    답글삭제
  2. Dear Jihyeon,
    You and I have same ideal place to concentrate. My ideal place is Starbucks which is located near my home. I think that your cafe is also nice place to concentrate. When I read your writing, I can imagine your cafe easily.It means that your writing is very nice. However, I think you need use more 'space order'. You can find directions which is related to 'spce order' in Gary's rubric.
    Thanks,
    Jung Seung Kyo

    답글삭제
  3. Hi, Ji Hyeon,
    I surprised that you and I same like the Beansbins cafe. I often go Beansbins cafe in Mok-Dong. And, I like scent of coffee like you. When I smell the scent of coffee, I feel that my mind is more peaceful. I think that good view is helpful for people to concentrate, so your Beansbins cafe is my type. After I read your post, I thought that you and me are very similar.
    Best wishes,
    Ji-Hye.

    답글삭제