How Does Where I Have Lived Influence How I live?
Noryangjin-dong
has influenced ‘hard-working’ for two reasons. First of all, when I prepared
lastCollege Scholastic Ability Test at Noryangjin, I really did my best for the
test. My elder sister’s university is famous for intelligent students in Korea,
so I wanted to go there. But I wasn’t that smart, so my preparatory period had
been long. When I decided to study for the exam only one more time, my sister
suggested to study in Noryangjin-dong. Because many students who study so hard there,we
moved our house and studied together. I promised it was my last time that I
have the CSAT, so I studied a lot. It was really hard time for me, but I got
good grades. In Noryangjin, I learnt how I prepared about important things and lived
intensely. Second, many students who study hard here stung me to study. In Noryangjin-dong,
many university students prepare the public official test. They do their best
for the exam because it’s their jobentrance test. I studied CSAT with them in
the same study room, so I think I studied harder than ever. Nowadays, I have to
study the subjects of university. I study here with them, so the atmosphere
makes me study hard. And I almost got good grade. In short, I make a greater
effort for my work because of the environment in which to study in
Noryangjin-dong.
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제Hello Jihyeon :-)
답글삭제I'm Lee Sojeong in EW2 035.
Noryangjin-dong is known as a gathering place for people who want to study harder in Seoul.
I think you studied harder than ever in there.
I want to tell you that I know you have gone through hard time so from now on, enjoy your life and be happy!
Thanks,
Sojeong Lee
Hi. Ji-Hyeon.
답글삭제First of all, I was so sad after reading your paragraph. Because I also lived in Noryangjin-dong in 2011 for similar reasons, I can see how you had difficult time there. As the saying goes "There will be a light at the end of the tunnel", that time have made you stronger. As a result, you were admitted to the Sejong University, and you have took gary's English Writing classes. I sincerely congratulate .
Have a nice day!!
Bye~
KyeongSeok
Hi Ji-Hyeon~!
답글삭제I got really big impressed from your article. My older sister lived in Noryangjin-dong before, so I know that life is not easy. However I really congratulate to the result of yout efforts! When you keep in mind like this, I think you can do everything!
Thanks,
Minsong