EW2-020
October 31, 2015
Comments were Helpful to Writing
I had 3 comments of each paragraph, except the last one. It is always helpful that sharing opinions with others. First of all, when I saw a few comments of my writing, they helped me correct my paragraphs. The comments always taught me how to write well, but I was so sad when I didn’t have any comment of the last paragraph. I want to have others opinions because they are really helpful! For example, Kyeong Seok Jeong who is in other class said to me ‘Don’t start sentences with FANBOYS.’ When I wrote that writing, I forgot about that. As soon as I looked his comment, I was thankful to him and changed the sentences without FANBOYS. Second, I could share my value with others. The first blog posting is about Noryangjin-dong, and the second one is Beansbins café that is my place of studying. In the first one, I wrote my story of preparing the entrance exam of university. Comments sympathized with my efforts and congratulated that I entered Sejong University. In the second posting, I could know where their place of study is. Among them, Jihye who is in other class too also knew about Beansbins café and loved its coffee. I was happy because I could feel empathy with other students about my own places. In brief, the comments others have posted on my writings taught me a good writing and could know about others thinking.
Jihyeon Baeg
EW2-020
October 31, 2015
Learning from Other People's Paragraphs
When I posted my comments on other blogs, I thought I could improve my English skills. Especially, I learnt many things in Mr. Jeong’s blog. I knew him when he gave me a comment on my blog post #2. By way of return, I read his paragraphs and could feel he is well about English. First of all, I could understand about how to write structured. His paragraphs are well-structured. He followed frame of writing in our textbook. For instance, he used his opinions with suitable examples. While I read his writings several times, I naturally acquire how to write structured. Second, I could know many new words. I read his paragraphs for two times, and they had many difficult words for me. Although they made it difficult for me to read easily, I thought those can raise my English skills. Also I understood why Gary made us do comments like this. To sum up, I could learn about the well-structured writing and acquired new words through his paragraphs.
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제Hi Jihyeon,
답글삭제I read your paragraph carefully. You said your last paragraph don't have any comments. Don't sad about that. Your last paragraph is perfect, so other people don't feel to need writing a comment. Comment helps your writing, but that is all. You should have more confidence about your paragraph.
Best wishes,
Eom Hong Sik
Hello JiHyeon,
답글삭제Your paragraph is very concise because of examples about your former comments. By using comments, I can realize what you receive helping from others even though I visit your blog first time. Also, I agree with your opinion that It makes us improve our English skills. Thank you for your writing. Have a nice day!
-HanDaUl